Pre-Cert Online Instructions
Thank You For Choosing The RMPI For Your Pedorthic Educational Experience...Your Support Helps Us To Support Others...
RMPI recommends the following software for our Online Courses:
It is recommended that you begin each module with the book “Introduction To Pedorthics” as your study guide. Read each chapter of the book that corresponds with each module to help you to retain the information and pass your course exams.
When submitting your assignment, please follow the instructions below instead of the online instructions. The protocol established below will ensure accuracy and efficiency when processing a vast number of assignments:
- Complete the assignment in the RMPI Assignment Workbook provided upon your enrollment. This is then saved in your computer as a word document and the title will change as you complete Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3. Example J.Doe mm/dd/yy Level 1 Assignment Workbook
- Save your document in the format described in the detailed instructions of the RMPI Assignent Workbook.
- Please verify that your software has not saved the document as a zip drive as this is not compatible with our software. Therefore, before the assignment is sent to the RMPI, we suggest that you send the assignment to yourself to ensure it was saved and titled correctly to avoid the assignment being returned to you to resubmit to the RMPI as instructed.
- Attach the word document to an email and be sure to place the same saved title in the subject area of your email to aid in accurately and efficiently processing your assignments. Example: J.Doe mm/dd/yy Level 1 Assignment Workbook.
- Send the word document containing your assignment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Faxed assignments are not accepted and considered unreliable, especially when attempting to meet deadlines. However, when submitting any document via fax, please send an email notifying the RMPI to be expecting your documents such as housing requests, flight itineraries, etc.
- Your emailed Assignment Workbook will be acknowledged by an RMPI Online Faculty Member. You will be notified of any areas of concern such as an inability to open the document, failure to complete the assignment as instructed, or the need to resubmit correctly, and any other study materials recommended to enhance the understanding of that module, etc.
Please title your RMPI Assignment Workbook as provided below:
Level 1 Online Curriculum - Password Provided Upon Paid Enrollment:
- Send in the Level 1 Assignment Workbook when all modules are completed and titled: J.Doe mm/dd/yy Level 1 Assignment Workbook
- Study for the Level 1 Final Exam
Level 2 Online Curriculum - Bloomfire Link Required: Course Requirements Prior To Arrival Reminder - Please read the Enrollment Protocols of what to bring to the Level 2 course, also be prepared to ship approximately 50lbs of course work back to your home, office or location.
- Ground Zero PPT With Written Narration - TO BE READ PRIOR TO ARRIVAL TO LEVEL 2 Course - Bloomfire Link Required
- Module #1 Ground Zero - Level 2 Online; print or review the PPT. Submit any questions, the appropriate slide number and title of the slide within your Level 2 Assignment Workbook, one week prior to arriving to the Level 2 Hands-on course.
- Module #2 Pre-Arrival Entrance Exam - Level 2 (New Access Link Required)
- Entire Level 2 Hands-On Course - Available For Printing Before Arrival - Coming Soon To Website!
- Level 2 Practical Exit Exam - To be completed in class.
- Send in the Level 2 Assignment Workbook when completed, before your arrival to Level 2 titled: J.Doe mm/dd/yy Level 2 Course Workbook
- Study mandatory terms and bony anatomy of the foot and ankle
Level 3 Online Curriculum - New Password And Username Required:
- Send in the Level 3 Assignment Workbook when all modules are completed and titled: J.Doe mm/dd/yy Level 3 Assignment Workbook.
- Study for Level 3 Final Exam
RMPI Online Review Course
- RMPI Review Course: New Password Required Many Powerpoints, Study Guides and a 1400 Question Pool is provided!